Get Individual & Group Health Insurance Quotes
LATEST INSURANCE NEWS
Individual Group Health Insurance in Virginia
- Home »
- Individual Group Health Insurance
Regardless of your age or occupation, health insurance is a wise investment. You never know when you may become sick or injured, and the cost of medical care is always rising. In addition, most people are now required by federal law to carry an appropriate health insurance policy. If you live in Buena Vista, Virginia, Stonewall Grace Insurance can help you find the policy that's right for you.
Health Insurance Options
When it comes to purchasing health insurance in the state of Virginia, you may have several options, including:
- Individual insurance - insurance policies available to individuals and families.
- Group insurance - insurance policies available to workers and their dependents as a benefit of employment.
- Medicaid - insurance available only to those Virginia residents who meet certain qualifications, such as low income.
- Medicare - a special program available to people who are elderly or disabled.
Other special programs may also be available to some Virginia residents.
Choosing an Insurance Policy
Under federal law, all insurance policies must meet certain minimum requirements. However, all policies are not the same. Both Buena Vista, VA Individual & Group Health Insurance policies are available with various premiums, deductibles, and other options. In general, policies with higher deductibles tend to have lower premiums and vice versa. Policies that offer optional covered services, such as optical or dental care, may also be more expensive than those that do not.
When shopping for Buena Vista, VA Individual & Group Health Insurance policies, it's wise to consult with independent insurance agents to discuss your options. If you are looking for health insurance in Buena Vista, Virginia, Stonewall Grace Insurance independent insurance agents can provide you with unbiased advice, answer all of your questions and help you make the best possible decision.